SSC Descriptive Previous Year Question Papers
SSC Descriptive Previous Year Question Papers,First of all Thank you so much for your kind help and positive response.With the help of our readers and followers, Team SSCNAUKARI.IN have managed to collect almost all SSC Descriptive Previous Year Question Papers Till Date. We are sharing all those questions here in this post. The actual credit goes to all the helpful souls who took time and efforts from their busy schedule and mail their Questions . We have maintained Privacy of all the candidates as promised.
SSC CHSL 2015 Tier-2 Descriptive Paper
Q1. Write an essay on “ Swacch Bharat Mission” in about 250 words.
Q2.Write a letter in 200 words to Sports Secretary, Department of Sports, Government of India, giving your assessment about the performance of India in Rio Olympic games and suggestion on how can improve in next Olympic games.
Analysis: Both topics were based on the current issue in India.
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-2 Descriptive Paper
Sheets are provided to the students with boxes on it. 6 sheets for Essay in which first sheet contain 4 columns of boxes with 14 rows of boxes and remaining 5 sheets contain 4 columns of boxes with 14 rows of boxes. For letters, 4 sheets are given in which first sheet contains 4 columns of boxes with 14 rows of boxes and remaining 3 sheets contain 4 columns of boxes with 14 rows of boxes.
Time & Duration: 1 hour
“Beti Bachao Beti Padhao”. How to eradicate girl child discrimination?
Word Limit: 250
Write to your friend explaining him about Digital India Initiative.
Remark: “a”/”is” is also considered as a word.
SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-2 Descriptive Paper
Old Age and Social Security
Assuming that you are JAPREET/MAHIMA From LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI, Write a letter to your brother TINKU suggesting him to stay away from other attractive things and to focus on the study so that he can build a bright future
SSC MTS Tier-II 2013 Descriptive Paper
In this paper 5 essays and 5 letters are given, out of which one has to do either the essay or the letter. In MTS-13 some of the questions that were asked are given as below:
- My Favorite Game
- Importance of Television
Letter to the authorities for nuisance caused by the loud-speaker
SSC MTS Tier-II 2016 Descriptive Paper
- SSC MTS Tier II Descriptive Paper is of 30 minutes and 50 marks.
- It is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates need to qualify SSC MTS Tier II cut-off.
- No marks will be added to the final merit list.
- Five topics of essay and letter were given, candidates have to write anyone.
- There were no boxes in the answer sheet.
- No word limit was mentioned.
- Topics were easy.
Topics of Essay asked in SSC MTS Tier II 2016
- Responsibility of a citizen
4.Education and life
Topics of Letter asked in SSC MTS Tier II 2016
- Write a letter to the editor mentioning the situation of Law and Order in your area.
2. Write a letter to your father seeking permission to visit Jaipur.
3. Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her for summer vacations.
4. Write a letter to Electricity Board facing the irregularities of your electricity bill.
5. Write a letter to the librarian of your school to purchase new story books.
SSC CGL Tier-III 2016 Descriptive Paper
- Answer sheet was given to students consisting 12 pages and each page consisted four columns and 14 rows.
- Essay/Letters had to be written within boxes.
- It is mandatoryto choose language in front page, apart from filling Roll No., Ticket no. and Signature.
- There were only two questions: 1) Essay 2) Letter carrying 50 marks each; same as seen in CHSL 2015 Examination.
- Choice was not given and it was required to answer both the questions.
- Word limit for essay was 250 words and for letter word limit was 150 words. (+- 10%).
- It was mentioned in the instructions that crossing the word limits will not be evaluated.
- Exam was for one hour duration from 11 am to 12
Questions Asked (Exact Word to Word):
Essay (250 words)
In the event of an earthquake, for your safety, what you should do and what you should not do.
Letter (150 words)
Assuming that you are Suresh/Seema write a letter to your younger brother Naresh, highlighting the distinct benefits and shortcomings of computer based test for Multiple choice Objective Questions.
SSC CGL Tier-III 2017 Descriptive Paper
Essay: (Word limit -250 words) 50marks
How far Demonetization has achieved its objectives?
Letter: (Word limit- 150 words) 50 marks
Assuming that you are Rajan/Rajani and you have been selected as the marketing manager in a public enterprise & have to join immediately. Write a letter to your seniors to extend the date of joining.
- There were two questions asked in the exam for 100 marks.
- One essay and one letter writing were asked each carrying 50 marks.
- The choice was not given and you were required to answer both the questions.
- pens were not provided in the exam hall as students were expected to bring their own pens.
- Blue/Black both pens were allowed.
- The exam was for a one-hour duration from 11 am to 12
- Answer sheet was given to students consisting of 12 pages and each page consisted of four columns and 14 rows.
- There was the strict command to follow word limit and you could exceed only 10% of the word limit.