ssc cgl english study material and tips
we are sharing ssc cgl english study material and tips.As English is most scoring, less time consuming, tricky and important part of SSC, Bank Exams, SBI/IBPS exams and around all govt. exams these days, it’s on priority that English grammar should be studied carefully as the tricky part is always from grammar. Here Thiese notes and tricks contains the concise notes for English grammar created keeping an eye on the grammar asked in exams these days. mainly Grammar is asked in exams.
Must for SSC, SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS, RBI and other Govt and Bank Exams!
SSC CGL English Language Preparation Tips
Here we are providing some tips for preparing English for staff selection commission:
1. First, you need to remember the Grammar Rules. However, you do not need to know all grammar rules after solving previous year papers you can easily understand what kind of question SSC is framing.
2. For smart preparation of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, the best method will be to get all the previous question papers and do daily practice.
3. English Section in SSC CGL Tier I specially judges your ability to understand English and Proper Usage of Grammar. For improvement on understanding English Read Newspapers (The Hindu and Economic Times) and Books on Grammar.
4. You need to develop a habit to learn new words daily from newspaper, news channels, books etc. It will help you build your own lexicon of essential words.
5. Revise, Reflect and Learn from your mistakes. Revision will play an extremely vital role in improving your score in SSC CGL English Language Section.
6. It is very important to know your weak areas so that you can pay your special attention to them. Give more time to the study of the subject or topic that you are having difficulty with.
7. Maintain a plan for each day to practice topics essential to SSC CGL English Language Section and try to devote at least three hours for English exercise on daily basis.
8. Try to maintain class notes by creating summary notes. Spot the key terms and concepts and make sure that you understand them.
9. As you all know, Time Management is the important factor of every competitive examination. Therefore, you need to work on your speed. For solving questions at a faster pace, you have to test yourself on a daily basis by practice Mock Test and Assessments.
10. Hard Work is essential for cracking SSC CGL, but smart work trumps everything. Make sure you are putting your best foot forward.
Tips for Sentence Rearrangement / Reordering in English
Adverbs in English – Shortcut Rules
Conjunctions in English – Shortcut Rules
Articles – Shortcut Rules
Pronouns – Shortcut Rules
Nouns – Shortcut Rules
Verbs – Shortcut Rules
Adjectives – Shortcut Rules
Tenses in English Grammar with Examples
Parallelism – English for Competitive Exams
Active Passive Grammar Rules For SSC CGL
Some Common Errors in English
Active Passive Voice for Competitive English
Conditionals – English for Competitive Exams
Parts of Speech – Identification
Much, Many and A Lot
Comparatives and Superlatives
Too and Enough
I wish / if Only
Used to, be Used to, get Used to
Either / or – Neither / nor
A Little / A Few – Little / Few
Prepositions in English
Usage of Nouns
Usage of Articles
Tips and Tricks To Find The Misspelled Words In Exam
Tricks Of Solving Cloze Test
Barron’s Mnemonics Vocabulary Words Pdf Download Now!!
A-Z List Of Most Commonly Misspelled Words For SSC CGL
English Grammar Made Easy- 100 Golden Rules For SSC CGL
Some Golden Spelling Rules
Some Important Antonym Words Asked in SSC CGLE/CHSLE
Some Important Synonyms for SSC CGL/CHSL
Important Vocabulary Words Used in Daily Life For SSC CGL
Most Important One Word Substitution MUST READ
100 golden rules of Sentence Correction
how to do ordering of sentences in english- 5 must know tips to solve jumbled up sentences