Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers (PGDBF) Recruitment 2018 – 500 Posts
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers (PGDBF) Recruitment 2018 – 500 Posts, the Syndicate Bank, one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India, is inviting online applications from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore. There are 500 posts in total. The selection will be based on Online Test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. You can apply online from 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018. Check complete details below. All the Best 🙂
Name of the Bank : Syndicate Bank
Name of the Post : Probationary Officers (PGDBF)
Vacancy Details :
- Unreserved : 252 Posts
- OBC : 135 Posts
- SC : 75 Posts
- ST : 38 Posts
Age (as on 1st October 2017)
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 28 Years
Educational Qualification (as on 1st October 2017)
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 2nd January 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration : 17th January 2018
- Download of Call Letters for Examination : after 5th February 2018
- Tentative Date of Online Test : 18th February 2018
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 100/-
- General & Others : Rs. 600/-
Check detailed notification of Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment under PGDBF Programme for 2018-19 from HERE
Apply Online from here
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 17th January 2018.
3. Download Admit Card:- After 5th February 2018
4. Online Test Date:- 18th February 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 600/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 100/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website syndicatebank.in by 17th January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test.