Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 on 9th August 2017 (All shifts)
We are providing questions asked in today’s (9th August) SSC CGL Tier I Exam here.Kindly post questions of all the shifts in the comments section after your exam. These questions will be helpful not just for SSC CGL but for other competitive exams as well.
SSC CGL 2017 – Questions asked on 9th August
Questions from General Awareness section
1. How many players are there in Volleyball Team?
2. One question related to UJJWALA Yojana
3. Two match the following questions were asked. (One related to Temples and other one related to Revolutions)
4. 2 Questions related to Indian Constitution.
5. Which country is not included in BRICS?
6. Who invented Television?
7. Which of the following is the function of Kidney?
8. India has Kalapani dispute with which country?
9. Acid + Base —–> ?
10. Who has given Indian of the year award?
11. The oath of the President is administered by?
12. Mirage is caused due to?
13. What makes the light change its path when it strikes a slit?
14. Transportation of oxygen in human beings is done by?
15. The function of fortran (Programming language)?
16. Storm of China sea?
17. One question about Deen Dayal Rasoi scheme?
18. Match the following
Rajasthan … gangor
19. Bacteria was discovered by?
20. The number of tissues present in the body?
21. In which game ball is not used?
22. Who is executive head of india ?
23. Parliament Contains?
24. What are the properties of electromagnetic wave?
25. Who is the miss universe 2017?
26. Who built the sun temple?
27. First Governor General of bengal?
28. Amazon is in which country ?
29. Coumputer bug is ?
30. Is single seller dominating market is Monopoly or Monoplatic competition ?