Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 on 5th August 2017 (All shifts)
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 on 5th August 2017 ,SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam has been started from today, 05th August 2017. SSC CGL 2017 1st slot of the exam is over now, you can find the exam analysis of SSC CGL 2017 here. In this article, we’re sharing questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 today’s all shift. Keep visiting this page or bookmark the url, as we will update all questions subject wise in all shifts.
Those candidates who have their paper tomorrow can also check SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam analysis and Questions asked in SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 2017. It will help them to understand exam pattern and difficulty level of questions asked in CGL Tier 1 Exam.
Questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 (5th August 2017 – Shift 1)
Questions asked from General Awareness Section
1. Unit of Force
2. Minimum Age of Vice- President
3. V.C of NITI Ayog – arvind panagaria
4. Which Memory is stored permanently?
5. Resistances of Ideal Ammeter and Ideal Voltmeter are
6. Who is grandson of ashoka – Samrapati
7. 2016 match btw india and england played in which stadium
8. Repo rate
9. The Cabinet Mission came to Indian in
10. Under which Constitutional Article, President has the power to consult Supreme Court
11. Who/which of the following can abolish a State Legislative Council.
12. Sandstone is made from –
13. Instrument to measure soil moisture tension
14. Where Is the temple of bharava?
15. One question on Military Exercise
16. Author of the book Sellout
17. Which dynasty came after tughlaq?
18. Question related to militiary exercise.
Questions asked from Reasoning Section
1. BAD = 7 NAM = 9, then BAM =?
2. 4×5%3 = 8000, 6×2%2 = 144, then 4×3%3 = ??
Questions asked from English Section
1. One Word: which cannot be corrected: incorrigible
2. Cloze Test was related to the method of taking the lecture in class.
Questions asked from Quantitative Aptitude Section
1. DI was related to year and m the marks of subject. (Five years from 2001 – 2005 was given)
Questions are easy from science
1 or 2 current affair from 2016
#maths (easy to moderate)
We have sent few questions
#english (easy to moderate)
Words easy.. approx are from previous
Wolf from the door
2 correct word
3 ows 3 Common error
Voice and narration 5
All over paper is easy to moderate
Timing managment is main thing 🙂