GK / GA Questions asked in SSC CPO 2017 Exam [Shift-1 + Shift-2] (04 July 2017)
As you know that SSC CPO 2017 Examination had started from 01-07-2017. Today is the Fourth Day (04-07-2017) of SSC CPO Examination. In this post we are sharing some of the Gk / GA Questions asked in First and Second Both shifts of this Exam. These questions are based on memory. Keep Visiting.
GK / GA Questions asked in SSC CPO 2017 Exam [Shift-1] (04 July 2017) Day-3
- Sarfaroshi ki Tamanna was said by – – Ram Prasad Bismil
- During hibernation frog respires through – Skin
- Urine gets stored in – Urinary Bladder
- NSDL full form – National Securities Depository Limited
- What are the constituents of a nucleus? – Proton and Neutron
- How is a president elected? = Single Transferable vote
- Arrange in chronological order the Chauri chaura Incident, Non cooperation movement and Civil disobedience movement – Non cooperation movement > Chauri Chaura Incident > Civil disobedience movement
- Narmada river is originated from – Amarkantak
- What is Basel Convention for – Control of Trans Boundary Movements
- What is considered as the richest source of protein? Soyaben
- Where is Great Barrier Reef situated – Australia
- Bravery award of 2016 – arjun singh
- Maxwell is unit of – Magnetic Flux
- What is the name of the Grassland of South Africa – Savannas
- Where is Kalahari Desert – Botswana (South Africa)
- Article 21 is related to – Right to life & Personal Liberty
- Who abolished Jazia Tax – Akbar
- Article 15 is related to – Prohibition of Discrimination on Grounds of Religion, Race, Caste, Sex or Place of Birth
- One Question was asked on Tapi gas line
- Not gate , Nor gate , And gate & Nand gate related question
- What is the name of top most bar in word pad ? Toolbar
GK / GA Questions asked in SSC CPO 2017 Exam [Shift-2] (04 July 2017) Day-3
- Who is the Ex-officio Chairman of Niti Aayog –
- What is the minimum age for Lok Sabha member –
- Nobel price in chemistry (2016) –
- Law of Inertia is based on which law of Newton’s : First
- Which is the largest bone in Human – Femur
- Dancing girl statue found in which civilization ? –
- No. of schedules in constitution ?
- Who has invented Computer ? –
- Durand line is drawn between which countries?
- Maitri Rail runs between which two countries?
- Hydraulic Brake works on which Principle ? Planks Law
- Green revolution was part of which 5 years plan ? 5th
- How many member os LS is nominated by president?
- Function OF WBC?
- ‘Sombab koumudi’ news paper was founded by? Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Imaginary line connecting north and south pole ? – longitude
- what is mixed economy ?
- animal cell is permeable/semi permeable ?
- Vermi compost – organic manuar
- Which Component is found in both plant and animal cell ?
- Turmeric is root/leaves/stem ?
- summer solstice in north hemisphere ?
- what represents countries income in better way percapita income/ gdp/nnp ?
- “One belt One road” (OBOR) Event was held on which city in china : Beijing, China