SSC CGL Mock Tests with Solution PDF Download
SSC CGL Mock Tests with Solution PDF Download. Today we are sharing some practice sets for SSC CGL 2017 preparation. These practice sets are compiled by StudyIQ and credits goes to them. These PDFs are created for SSC CGL 2016 but its very useful for SSC CGL 2017 also. You may download it from the link provided below.
Details of the download:
Name: SSC CGL Mock Tests (Set of 10 mocks with Solution)
No. of Mock Tests: 10 Mocks with Solution
to Download 10 FREE Practice Mocks for SSC CGL 2017 in PDF (with Detailed Solution)
Benefits of Practicing SSC CGL Previous Papers
|Benefit-1||By verifying the SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers, you will get an idea about changes in the exam for every year. So that you can prepare well.|
|Benfit-2||You will understand the difficulty nature of the exam by solving the Staff Selection Commission CGL Old Papers.|
|Benefit-3||By solving more SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Previous Papers, you can track the time takes for the exam. Also, your speed of problem-solving will enhance gradually.|
|Benefit-4||Final one, you can know the nature of questions that are asked in the exam. Thereby you can expect the questions in the SSC CGL Exam 2017.|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 for Tier 1
|S. No||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||60 min|
|Total Marks||200||200 Marks|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2017
|Exam Type||Part||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Exam||I||Quantitative Ability||100 Q||200 M||2 Hrs|
|II||English & Comprehension||200 Q||200 M|
|III||Statistics||100 Q||200 M|
|IV||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100 Q||200 M|
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2017
- The Tier 3 paper consist of an essay writing of 200 to 250 words.
- And a Letter or Application writing of 150 t0 200 words.
- The duration of the Descriptive paper is 1 Hour.
- You can choose either Hindi or English before starting the exam.
- The total marks for the Tier-3 exam are 100.
- Minimum Qualifying marks are 33%.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern 2017
- In Tier 4, there will be a Data Entry Skill and Computer Proficiency Test.
- The Skill Test is for Tax Assistant Post applicants.
- And Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) is for Assistant Section Officer posts.
Download SSC Combined Graduate Level Last 10 years Previous Question Papers
The Applicants of Exam have reached a right place to download the SSC CGL Previous Papers with Solutions. So download the SSC CGL Last year Papers and practice them. If you Practice the provided Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam papers, you can answer more questions in the Examination. And also can manage time in the Examination. So download the SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers from the links given below. Also, check the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for more SSC CGL Previous year Papers with solution Pdf in Hindi. Check below for SSC CGL Previous papers book free download Pdf and prepare well for the exam.
How to Practice SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers?
- Step-1: First of all, refer the total question paper.
- Step-2: Prepare yourself to attempt the questions in the paper methodically.
- Step-3: Decide which questions to answers and which questions to leave based on the time.
- Step-4: Attempt the questions only if you know the correct answers. Else, skip the questions.
- Step-5: Once you complete all the questions that you know an answer, check the remaining time.
- Step-6: Check the answers whether they are correct or not.
- Step-7: Finally, do remember the incorrect answers as to not repeat that mistakes again.
About SSC – ssc.nic.in
The SSC acronym is Staff Selection Commission. It is initiated by the Central Government of India. The SSC Headquarters located in New Delhi, India. The candidates who want to know all Staff Selection related information can visit the Official Site. The Official Website is www.ssc.nic.in. It recently released the SSC CGL recruitment 2017 Notification for 8642 vacancies. Interested aspirants who are looking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for the SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment. So, the interested can apply in Online from www.sscregistration.nic.in. This is the tough and competitive exam in All Government Job Exams. So, the applicants can prepare well to face the toughest competition.
SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
The SSC applicants can have a look at the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Syllabus and CGL Tier I, Tier II Exam Pattern 2017. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam consists of Objective Type Questions from Reasoning, English, Gen Awareness & Quants Subjects. The paper contains 200 questions; each question carries one mark. Download complete Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 from our website. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern for Tier 1 & SSC CGL Tier 2 will provide proper guidelines for the Staff Selection Commission Exam preparation.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 for Tier I
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hrs|
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier II Exam Pattern 2017
|Written Exam||I||Quantitative Ability||100 Q||200 M||2 Hrs|
|II||English & Comprehension||200 Q||200 M||2 Hrs|
|III||Mathematics / Economics / Commerce / Statistics/||100 Q||200 M||2 Hrs|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I Model Papers
- Online Application Link Open from 13th February 2016.
- Online Application Link Expires On March 14th, 2016.
SSC CGL Exam Dates
- Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Dates: 8th May & 22nd May 2016.
- CGL Tier 2 Exam Dates: 13th, 14th August 2016.
Download SSC Question Paper for Combined Graduate Level Exam
SSC CGL Online Application
Staff Selection Commission CGL Online Application started on 13th February 2016. Interested aspirants can check this page for the Online Application Procedure. Some of the applicants are facing problems while keeping Post preference. So, for them here Post Preference List also gave for every level of Applicants.
Disclaimer: SSCNAUKARI neither created nor hosted/uploaded this file. This file is available on Internet and the link is being shared. if this link violates any law then please mail us at email@example.com for removal of link.
Sharing is Caring… Cick here to Attempt Free Weekly Live Mocks for SSC CHSL 2017/CGL2018