Essay Writing tips for SSC and Bank & other govt Exams pdf download
Essay Writing tips for SSC and Bank & other govt Exams pdf download.Get here Essay writing tips for bank exam, SSC Essay Writing tips, Essay Writing tips for SSC and Bank, IBPS exam essay writing tips and make perfect essay.
Essay Writing tips for SSC and Bank
Essay Writing tips for SSC, Bank and other govt Exams: Writing an essay always seems to be an exciting task and at the same time dreaded too. Most of us keep worrying about how to write an essay in SSC and Bank plus the other govt exams. Whether the essay is for a class, or maybe even a contest or exam, many students often find it mind-boggling task. An essay can be broken down into manageable parts by a student to make it easy. Following this process is the easiest way to draft a successful essay, whatever its purpose might be.
Here, we are going to study about the Essay Writing tips for SSC, Bank and other govt Exams. This article will surely make the Essay writing very easy.
Of Course there is an easy way and same has been elaborated below. Please study all the points mentioned below for better understanding of the essay writing process. So let’s get started…….
List of Important Topics for SSC CHSL Tier II (Descriptive Paper)
Essay Writing tips for SSC, Bank and other govt Exams:
Think about the topic you have
- In Exam you have your topic assigned, so you should think about the type of paper that you want to produce. Either it would be a general overview of the subject or a specific analysis. So, you need to narrow your focus here. Once you have determined the purpose, you will need to do some research on topic. Jot the points down.
Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas
- Above we have jotted down the points. So, here is the time the organize your thoughts. By taking what’s already in your head and putting it to paper, you will be able to see connections and links between ideas more clearly. So, prepare the outline or diagram of your ideas in an organized structure.
Write your thesis statement
- Now you have jotted down the points and outlined them in organized way, you now must create a thesis statement.
- The thesis statement is the sentence that states the main idea of the topic. Thesis statement has two parts. One part states the topic and the second part states the point of the essay. Let’s have an example, suppose if you are writing about Manmohan Singh and his impact on the India, an appropriate thesis statement would be, “Manmohan Singh has impacted the future of our country through his two consecutive terms as Prime Minister of India.”
Write the body
- Body of your essay explains your topic. Each outlined idea that you have jotted down above will become a separate section within the body of your essay. Now let’s talk about structure of the body paragraph. Begin by writing one of your main ideas as the introductory sentence. Next, write each of your supporting ideas in sentence format. That’s the correct way to write the body para.
Write the introduction
- Thesis and body have been developed for your essay, now you must write an introduction. Introduction should be eye grabber for the reader since it shows the focus of your essay. You can use a quote, a dialogue etc. in the introduction part.
Write the conclusion
- Conclusion is the closure part of the topic and it should sum up the overall ideas while providing the final viewpoint.
Add the finishing touches
- Generally, students thinks that conclusion is the end of the essay. Yes, it is the end obviously but here you must pay attention to the small details like order of your paragraphs. See the first and the last paragraphs within the body, these should depict the strongest ideas about the topic. Also give attention to the other minor details like instructions for the essay, if applicable. Most importantreview what you have written.
Congratulations! You have just written an awesome essay.
So guys here we are done with the Essay Writing tips for SSC and Bank. Stay in touch for more updates!!!!!