Courtesy: The Hindu
- agglomeration (noun) – collection, mass, assemblage.
- inclusivity (noun) – the quality of being inclusive without excluding people on grounds of gender, race, class, disability & etc.
- fine-grained (adjective) – involving great attention to detail.
- skirt (verb) – avoid, dodge, circumvent/bypass.
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) – SPV will plan, appraise, approve, release funds, implement, manage, operate, monitor and evaluate the Smart City development projects.
- come up with (phrasal verb) – produce, propose, introduce.
- transparency (noun) – clarity, straightforwardness, openness.
- accountable (adjective) – responsible, liable, answerable.
- standing water (adjective) – (of water) stagnant, still, motionless.
- heat map (noun) – a representation of data in which colours used to represent data values.
- low-hanging fruit (noun) – easily achievable course of actions/tasks to get results very quickly.
- nimble (adjective) – quick, bright, active/fast.
- tap (verb) – use, utilize, draw on/exploit.
- commons (noun) – central area/section of (usually an older) town, designated as a shared area, a common land or resources belonging to the whole of a community.
- reliable (adjective) – safe, well built/well engineered, good.
- civic (adjective) – (relating to) municipal, city, town.