Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 (BoM) – Hi Bank aspirants, it is good news for all the candidates preparing for banks jobs and looking for banking sector Job. Bank of Maharashtra has released Notification to recruit Sub-Staff for various state branches.
Update: Hurry up apply online before 24th June 2017
Read here Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment as well as the Important dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and How to Apply!
BoM Recruitment Important Dates:
|Event Name||Date of Happening |
|Date of Commencement of Application||10/06/2017|
|Date of Closure of Application Submission||24/06/2017|
|Date of Closure for Application Edit||24/06/2017|
|Start Date for Fee Deposit||10/06/2017|
|Last Date for Fee Deposit||24/06/2017|
Maharashtra bank has released notification pdf and you can fill online application form from 10th June 2017. Last date to apply for Sub Staff post of 450 Vacancies is 24th June 2017. You are required to fill the application form in between the stipulated time.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification Detail
Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra (BoM)
Post Name: Sub-Staff on 1/3 Pay Scale
Job Posting: All Over India
Bank Affiliated to IBPS – Yes
Salary and Pay Scale
Basic – Rs 3186.67 to 6181.67 + admissible allowances. ( This job is offering 1/3 of actual pay scale)
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank Of Maharashtra is one of the leading listed Public Sector banks. GOI holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. Read more about BoM at wikipedia.
Download Bank of Maharashtra Official Notification Here
Bank of Maharashtra Application Form
BOM (Bank of Maharashtra) is inviting applications for PT Sub-Staff. All the candidates looking for opportunities in banking sector should apply for this job. Although this is not permanent job but still you will get to know various functioning of bank and other parts.
Commencement of Application 10/06/2017
Closure of Application Submission 24/06/2017
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs. 100/-
General /OBC Candidates – Rs. 400/-
Start Date for Fee Deposit 10/06/2017
Last Date for Fee Deposit 24/06/2017
Directly Link to Apply
How to apply
- Go to official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Open recruitment Section or click on above link to apply.
- You need to register before proceeding further with application Form.
- Fill all the details carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Now you need to pay the application Fees.
Majorly on three criteria you will be evaluated in criteria, Age limit and Education Qualification.
Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age is 33 years.
In Addition to above limit, Reserved categories will get Age Relaxation.
SC/ST –5 years
OBC – 3 years
PWD/ExSM – as per Govt. orders
Minimum 10th Class or any equivalent exam.
Follow below step for Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process. It is as per the official website.
- First of all, you need to apply for application form.
- After that you need to give the written test of 100 marks for all the candidates.
- The Written test will consist of 3 sections, Local Language for 10 marks, Knowledge of English for 30 marks and Elementary Numerical/Arithmetic Ability for 60 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks for written exam is 35% so all the Candidates scoring minimum 35% will qualify for further processes which will be announced later by the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Before the final placement of selected candidates, they will be divided into different groups based on how they perform on the test.
Thanks for reading Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. Please apply before last date and comment if any questions.
In case you face any difficulty in online registration please inform bank at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to take below details for quick resolution.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Organisation
- Name of the Post applied
- Your Email Id
- Your contact telephone number
More IBPS Jobs Notification