SSC CGL Tier III 2016 Descriptive Exam Topics and Analysis
Cick here to Attempt Free Weekly Live Mocks for SSC CHSL 2017/CGL2018
SSC CGL Tier III 2016 Descriptive Exam Topics and Analysis.SSC CGL Tier III 2016 Descriptive Exam Topics and Analysis I hope you guys did well in your SSC CGL Tier III exam which was conducted today (19-03-2017) at 11:00 am. We are going to share the analysis of SSC CGL Tier III exam in details here in this article.
Complete Analysis Of SSC CGL Tier III Exam
- There were two questions asked in the exam for 100 marks.
- One essay and one letter writing were asked each carrying 50 marks.
The questions are as follows:
- Essay writing:In the event of an earthquake, for your safety what u should do and what you should not do…Word limit(About 250 words) -50marks
- Letter writing:Assuming that you are Suresh/Seema,Write a letter to your younger brother Naresh, highlighting the distinct benefits and shortcomings of Computer Based Recruitment test…Word limit(About 150 words)-50 marks
- Choice was not given and you were required to answer both the questions.
- pens were not provided in the exam hall as students were expected to bring their own pens.
- Blue/Black both pens were allowed.
- Exam was for one hour duration from 11 am to 12
- Answer sheet was given to students consisting 12 pages and each page consisted four columns and 14 rows.
- There was strict command to follow word limit and you could exceed only 10% of the word limit.
I hope you guys gave your best in the exam and We are always there for your help in the coming exams.