SSC CHSL 2016 Tier I Exam Questions Asked in different shifts on 11th Jan 2017
With the fifth day of SSC CHSL now over, we here are providing you with all the questions that have been collected from prospective aspirants. The exam is being conducted for the recruitments for the posts of LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant and Court Clerk, through this exam.
Below given are a few of the questions that the candidates were put through during today’s examination.
First Shift Questions
We start with the General Awareness section:
- Study of fungi is known as? Mycology
- Plant cell wall is made up of? Cellulose
- Gir national park is famous for? Asiatic lion family
- Sun rays reach the earth in how many minutes? 8 minutes 20 sec
- First Bollywood star to feature on the cover of Time magazine? Parveen Babi, 1976
- Article 343 – Talks about the official language of the Union
- A question pertaining to bicameral legislature
- Agra Fort built by Agra Fort was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573
- Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan
- Which festival is celebrated during full moon?
- Which book is written by Nelson Mandela? Long Walk to Freedom
- Ramon Magsaysay awardees
- Malayalam is used in which state? Kerala
- Where are headquarters of ICC located? UAE
- Vehicle exhaust pollutant.
- The glowing part of the sun is:
- Full form of PDF: Portable Document Format
- Oats: Ravi crop:: Kharif crop:?
- cos 225 = ?
- cot 330 = ?
- cotA – cotB = ?
- Given the coordinates for the centroid and two vertices, find the third vertex.
- Antonym of ‘reform’
- Meaning of ‘Water under the bridge’
- Meaning of ‘Wag the Dog’
- Antonym of ‘worse’
Second Shift Questions
- World’s largest continent. Asia
- Dilip kumar’s actual name. Muhammed Yusuf Khan
- Outer surface of skin is known as? Epidermis
- Who invented Soda water/Carbonated water? Joseph Priestley
- Question pertaining to elasticity of demand. Price elasticity of demand (PED or Ed) is a measure used in economics to show the responsiveness, or elasticity, of the quantity demanded of a good or service to a change in its price, ceteris paribus.
- Battle of Wandiwash took place in 1760.
- What is the outermost layer of earth’s surface known as? Crust
- Aurangzeb’s father was Shah Jahan
- Where is Gobi Desert situated? Mongolia
- Toothbrush bristles are commonly made up of Nylon
- Where is Jantar Mantar situated apart from Delhi? Jaipur
- Who did Aurangzeb imprison at the fort of Agra? ShahJahan
- Who invented TV? Creator of the televisor was J L Baird.
- Mass of a proton? 1.6726219 × (10^-27) kilograms
- 2, 10, 30, 68, ?
- 1/(SecA + tanA) = ?
- tan(A/2) = ?
- sec 90 = ?
- sec 120 = ?