SSC CHSL 2016 Tier I Exam: Questions Asked in different shift on 10th Jan 2017
With the fourth day of SSC CHSL now over, we here are providing you with all the questions that have been collected from prospective aspirants. The exam is being conducted for the recruitments for the posts of LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant and Court Clerk, through this exam.
Below given are a few of the questions that the candidates were put through during today’s examination.
First Shift Questions
We start with the General Awareness section:
- Hind Swaraj or Indian Home Rule is a book written by Mohandas K. Gandhi in 1909
- Who played role of Gandhi in Oscar winning movie Gandhi? Ben Kingsley
- Where is Ranthambore fort situated? Rajasthan
- Dogri is the language of which state? An Indo-Aryan language, chiefly in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh, but also in northern Punjab, other parts of Jammu and Kashmir, and elsewhere
- What is the velocity of object at maximum height? The Vertical velocity at maximum height is zero
- Fundamental duties have been borrowed from which country? Russia USSR
- Azadirachta indica is the scientific name for? Neem
- Oscar winner actress for 2016 was? Brie Larson for Room
- Which fundamental right cannot be suspended? Right to Life and Personal Liberty
- If same force is applied on two different bodies whose mass is diff, what will be same Acceleration, Velocity, Kinetic Energy, Momentum
- Chromite is the ore for metal Chromium
- Full form of PVC? PolyVinyl Chloride
- Eldest Pandava Brother’s name? Yudhishthira
- Oncogene leads to Cancer
- Odd one out from the following: Shrub, herb, Tree, Root
- Given the coordinates of three points, find the centroid.
- Value of tan 150
- 2SinACosB = ?
- Find total surface area of hollow cylinder whose outer and inner radius is 7 n 6 cm and its height is 22 cm.
- A man sold a piece of land for Rs.51 lakh and bears some loss. If he had sold for Rs. 60 lakh profit would be 8 times the loss. Find the CP?
- At 12℅ rate of interest, difference of SI and CI is 72. Hence, find the principal sum.
- A does 75% work in 50 days after which B joins in and they both finish the rest of the work in 10 days. How many days will B take to do the work alone?
- Synonym for ‘Consolidate’ and ‘Inscription’
- Synonym of ‘Rip’.
- Synonym for Republic.
- Synonym of Consolidate and Inscription
- A Drop in a Bucket
- Change the voice: Has the car broken?
- Change the voice: Have the car stolen.
- Direct/Indirect question: The teacher said to the students, “Don’t talk”.
Second Shift Questions
- Who discovered bacteria? Van Leeuwenhoek
- Mohiniyattam dance belongs to which state? Kerala
- Oscar award for supporting actor in 2016? Mark Rylance
- Which planet is called the red planet? Mars
- Who is the author of Ignited Minds? A P J Abdul Kalam
- Medulla oblongata is the continuation of the spinal cord within the skull.
- Number of official languages in India. 22
- Location of Chandragiri fort? Chandragiri, Andhra Pradesh 517101
- Who was the father of PrithviRaj Chauhan? Someshwar Chauhan
- Turquoise is a mineral of hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminium
- Son of Babur? Humayun, Kamran Mirza and Hindal Mirza
- 1st Indian woman who was awarded an Olympic medal? Sakshi Malik
- How many persons can be appointed by President in Rajya Sabha?
- 2, 10, 30, 68, ?
- Tan -240 = ?
- Synonym of ‘Stash’.
- Antonym of ‘Mishmash’
- Synonym for Stagflation.