List of Important Topics of Descriptive for SSC CGL Descriptive Paper (Tier 3)
SSC CGL Descriptive Paper (Tier 3) will be conducted soon. As you all know, to qualify SSC CGL Descriptive Paper (Tier 3) exam you need to appear in descriptive test which will be conducted after Online Objective test. A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
The Exam consist of an objective test followed by a section called Descriptive test in which one question from essay and one question from letter will be asked. Total 30 minutes of time will be given to write these two questions carrying in total 30 marks. Here are few important topics of Descriptive that will be helpful for your upcoming SSC CGL Descriptive Paper (Tier 3).
Pattern of SSC CGL Descriptive Paper (Tier 3)
For preparing for descriptive section, a candidate must be aware of the categories from which the topics are generally asked. Though this section is very unpredictable but we can divide the essay in various categories.
List of Topics for Essay writing
- Impact of Demonetisation on economy
- Demonetisation – The ‘death politics’
- BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App
- National conference for e-governance
- Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojna
- Aadhar mandatory for MGNREGA works
- Importance of Payment Banks for Financial Inclusion
- Is Indian economy ready to go cashless
- Is India at par by the facilities provided to the Players in Olympics
- Digidhan campaign’ to promote digital transactions
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana