SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 Exam Review and Questions Asked (Memory Based)
As we all know that today on 30-11-2016, SSC Conducted Tier-2 (Mains) of SSC CGL 2016 Exam. Many Candidates appeared for this exam and many more will appear in it tomorrow. In this post we have given overall exam review and questions asked on SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2, based on Students Feedback.
Level of paper 1 (Maths) was Moderate. Paper seems to be tough as questions were calculative and lengthy .
Easy Questions : 50
Moderate Questions : 25
Tough Questions : 25
Ideal attempt 70+ with 90% accuracy.
In Many Centers exam was cancelled.
Maths (Quantitative Aptitude) Questions asked in SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 (30-11-2016)
- 5-7 Questions asked from Number system
- Arithmetic Questions were lengthy.
- Percentage and Time & work Questions were a bit tricky and time- consuming.
- 2 – 3 Question of Geometry was Easy (direct formula)
- 3 Questions were asked from Height & Distance. (Important)
- DI on Bar Graph (Calculative)
- Question from Trigonometry: Tan^4Q + Tan^2Q =1 than Cos^4Q + Cos^4Q = ?
- Area maximum when perimeter equal? circle, square, triangle
We’ll update this post with questions ASAP.
English Questions asked in SSC CGL 2016 Tier-2 (30-11-2016)
to be conducted
Please share questions and your attempt via comment .
Sharing is caring…
Click here to Join Test Series for SSC CGL 2017 by SSCtube (Use Coupon code 'sscnaukari' and get 10% off)