SSC CHSL DESCRIPTIVE PAPER
The Tier-II Stage of CHSLE-2015, which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen & Paper Mode’ will be held on 18th September, 2016 in the forenoon session( 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.)
What is the pattern of the question paper?
1) Essay writing of 200 to 250 words.
2) Letter (formal and informal) / application writing of approx -150 to 200 words.
3) The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
4) The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
What is the total marks allotted for descriptive paper of CHSL Paper 2015?
100 marks. (This marks will be added in your final merit)
What are topics, should we have to prepare for essay?
Answer area of this question is very vast no one exactly point, that will be the topic but we can guess only what the topic will be:
– Clean india campaign
– Population Explosion
– banking in india
– Kashmir issue
– knowledge is power
– right to education
– child labour
– Black money
– Rio Olympic
– GST Bill
– 1857 revolt
These are a few topics for an example, you have to prepare more than these topic
What will be next move?
1) Tier-III of the Examination would continue to be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
2) The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
3) The candidates are informed that Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) is tentatively scheduled on 18th September, 2016.
4) The candidates are further informed that the Skill Test / Typing Test is proposed to be held immediately thereafter. The specific dates for the same would be uploaded on the website of the Commission and Regional Offices shortly.
(Partly Republished from KnowledgePhilic)
Download Study Materials
Paramount Coaching Center
Click Here to download essay writing material of Paramount coaching Center
Click Here to download letter writing material of SSC Tube
K D Campus
Click Here to download letter and essay writing material of K D Campus (Students note shared on Neetu Singh’s fb wall)
Click Here to download Hindi essay writing material Shared by SSC Forum
Essay Books Download
Click Here to Download English e-book Essay Writing for English Tests (Gabi Duig)
Click Here to Download English Essay by SriRams IAS
Click Here to Download English e-book How to write great essay by Learning Express
We’ll add many more study materials for SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper, Keep Visiting.
Source : Qmaths.in