We daily receive 100+ msgs regarding doubts and queries of SSC aspirants. Few days back we compiled some of the queries and filed an RTI. Today we got the response which we are sharing with you all.
1) Total 1425234 candidates appeared in CGL, 2016 (Tier-I) (Computer based online mode examination).
2) Tier 2 will be held in November (Date is not decided yet – as of 23.09.2016)
3) Vacancies will Increase after round two of Vacancy collection. (After Tier 2 We Can get a clear Picture)
4) No information about Tier 1 result declaration.
5) SSC CHSL 2016 Notification is expected on 08.10.2016.
RTI RESPONSE FROM SSC:
Reply 1 :-
Point No.3 Total 1425234 candidates appeared in Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) (Computer based online mode examination).
Reply 2 :-
Due to large number of RTI applications a common reply is being furnished, Pl do not get panic and see re4ply to your query only.
1. No dates for CGLE 2016, Tier -2 , Tier III and Tier IV have so far been fixed. However, tentative month and Scheme of Exam including Detailed instructions with regard to how to prepare Merit/ Result are available on thewebsite under latest news. Tier II is expected in the month of November, 2016. Examination calendar for 2017 is expected shortly.
2. Vacancies for CGLE 2016 (2nd round ) are yet to be collected and will be uploaded on the website as and when collected. Statewise or zone wise vacancies are not collected by SSC.
3. whether the preference can be changed on a later date or not, Pl see the relevant notice , CPIO has noadditional information.
4. With regard to date of declaration of Tier I result CPIO has no information.
5. Notification of CHSL, 2016 is expected on 8.10.2016.
6. Vacancies for various exams are available on the web site of the Commission under candidates corner
And the Most Important question “Whether SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 is Qualifying or Not” will be answered on later post with proper justifications and evidences.
Click Here for SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Cut-off Prediction with detailed analysis.
Sharing is Caring…