SSC CGL Exam Questions Asked on 31 August 2016
- What are the abbreviations of WEP?
- The French revolution begin – 1789.
- Get Odd one? Agra, Shimla, Darjeeling, Ooty – Agra
- In which year the United Nations was established – 24 October 1945.
- Who is called the blade runner?
- Which stage of cell division the Morphology of the chromosome can be best observed – Metaphase stage.
- Winner of Euro Cup 2016- Portugal.
- In which Book the Vande Mataram song has been taken – Anandamath.
- Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline
- In Which County allows human euthanasia? – Netherlands.
- Who died in the First viceroy in India – Lord Mayo.
- In which country the Maximum thorium reserve available – India.
- The reason for the Maximum pollution in the world?
- How the Acid rain forms.
- What is the zeolite?
- Where is the Siachen…….
More Questions will be uploaded soon