Today (28 August 2016) Day 2 SSC Has conducted SSC CGL (2016) Exam. In this post we are sharing some of the questions asked in this exam in Evening Shift
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2016 (Tier-I) – 28.08.2016 (2nd Shift)
1. Ice packed in saw dust does not melt quickly. Why?
Ans: aw dust is a bad conductor of heat and protects the ice from the external heat and hence from melting away quickly
2. Name of the point in the orbit of a planet, asteroid, or comet at which it is furthest from the sun is __________.
3. Great Barrier Reef is located in which ocean?
Ans: Pacific Ocean
4. Pulitzer Prize is given in which filed?
5. Mahabalipuram Temple is also known as?
Ans: Mamallapuram (Shore Temple in Tamilndu)
6. Who elected as first women President of Nepal?
Ans: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
7. Who is the first women Speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans: Meira Kumar
10. BC Roy award is given in which field?
11. Bio gas is used for ________ ?
12. Which is not described in the constitution?
Ans: Planning Commission
13. Who is the winner of Wimbledon Women’s single Title 2016?
Ans: Serena Williams
14. Commercial bank give loan to which sector?
Ans: Priority Sector
15. Reason of light reflection?
Ans: Reflection happens at the interface between two mediums with significantly different properties.
16. Rann of Kutch is famous for?
Ans: seasonal salt marsh
17. Which layer of the Earth’s atmosphere contains the ozone layer?
18. Azolla is used in ___________?
Ans: Rice Cultivation
20 co gas function – desolve in hemoglobin
21) chrolophill- metal ….mg
22) bio gas
23) sun and earth ki max distance name …. Alphonse jaisa kuch
24 ) run of kucch — fertility, soil, jaisa kuch
25 ) commercial bank loan kisko deta h
26) B c Roy ….award
27) prime minister Nepal
28) first lok sabha speaker
29) great barrier reef- place
30) mazik ..(ye exact Yad nhi aa rahs) …kiski crop ke liye sahi hota h
Option me ….maiza , wheet ,rice aise the
31. Which of the following is not the main objective of Fiscal Policy?
32. What is the main purpose of Monetary Policy?
33. Most toxic air pollutant?
34. First Filed Marshal of India? Sam Manekshaw (Sam Bahadur
35. Only Viceroy assassinated in India? Lord Mayo
36. 1st Indian to get medal at Rio Olympic – Sakshi Malik
37. motor neuron in brain
38. Head of PAC appointed by whom – Speaker of Lok Sabha.
39. Smallest Island nation in Indian ocean – Maldives
40. Founder of Theosophical society – Helena Blavatsky
41. Which tax is collected by States?
42. What change occurs at the boiling point?
43. Why water spreads while mercury does not when put on a glass plate?
Math – easy ..
Basic ….of geometry
Like relation with side and median … property 2 qus
1 height and distance 30 and 60 degree combo
Basic algebra — a-1/a – 3 to sqare uska concept
Di on bar graph
Time and work simple …work start by A leave type
Sorry bus itna hi Yad aa raha h kuch galat type ho to …bhul Jana usko …😂
Questions from other Sections/Shifts will also be updated in this post, Keep Refreshing page and share this post to help others.