Today (27 August 2016) SSC Has started the most popular SSC CGL (2016) Exam. In this post we are sharing some of the questions asked in this exam in various shifts.
1. Which state is more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha –
2. Boiling point of water depends on – atmospheric pressure
3. Dispute over Siachen is between which two countries –India & Pakistan
4. Kakori conspiracy took place in year – 1925.
5.CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies?
6. Which monument is called dream of stones ?
7. The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
8. First female Governor of India – Sarojini Naidu
9. Book – A thing of beauty is a joy forever, authored by – John Keats
10 Highest source of air pollution in the world?
11.Headquarter of FIFA?
12.How many member need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament?
13.Components responsible for acid rain?
14.What is Zeolite ?
15. Sex ratio of India calculated as –
16. Which one is a insulator
17. Highest mountain peak of Eastern Ghats?
18. first female governer of india?
19. money pay to a agent for sale?
Salary, commission, incentive, fee..
1. x+1/x=5 find 6x/x^2+x+1=?
2. a=x^1/3.y^1/3+x^(-1/3).y^(-1/3) find a^3-3ay-x=?
3. Ratio of area of sphere nd hemisphere if they have same radius.
4. If two equal arcs of circle made angles 60 degree nd 75 degree… Find ratio of radius..
5. if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
6. If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1
7.1..8…27…343…441..729, find out the wrong no. In the series.
8. What is the product of all positive factors of 18? A. 3042 B. 5832 C. 39 D. 324
9. If X=1+√2+√3, then X^2-2X-4=?
10. The single discount equal to three consecutive discounts of 10%, 12% and 5% ?
11. Two no are such that their difference their sum and their product are in the ratio of 1:7:24. The product of no is A. 24 B. 36 C.48 D. 60
4.water image. Group
5. One question from matrix…
6.1 8 27 , 64 125 216, 343 ? 729
7. Wrong series : 28 32 29 30 26 28
9. PAPER folding????
10. Counting of no of square in a figure
1.antonym of soothe
2.synonym of devastation
3.cat nap means?
4.fit her in a glove means?
5.spelling : connoisseur
Questions from other Shifs will also be updated in this post, Keep Refreshing page and share this post to help others.Click here to join our Facebook Group for SSC Preparation, latest News and Discussion