SSC CGL GK Questions 30-08-2016 Exam:–2nd Shift
1. First woman president of Congress – Annie Besant
24. What is Silica gel?
25. If no atmosphere than what is the colour of the sky? Black
26. The partition of congress was done in which session- Surat Split
27. Ozone layer protects earth from which rays – UV
28. Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) submit his reports to whom? – President
29 Shiva Thapa is associated with which sports? Boxing
30Which country exited from European countries – Britain
31. Palk strait separate which country – India & Srilanka
32. First Council of Budhha – Rajgriha
33 HCL acid present in which digestive organ – Stomach
34. Birju Maharaj related to – Kathak dance
35. Find Odd one? Agra, Darjeeling, Shimla, ooty
36. Euro Cup 2016 Winner is?
37. When did french revolution begin?
38. Maximum thorium reserve in which country?
39. United Nations established in which year?
Ans. 24 October 1945
40. Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?
41. First viceroy who died in India?
Ans. Lord Mayo
42. Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coastline?
43. Who is called the blade runner?
Ans. Oscar Pistorius
44. Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book?
45. What is the full form of WEP?
Ans. Wired Equivalent Privacy
46. Which county allows human euthanasia?
47 Unit of radioactive?
48. Father of Abul Fazal?
Ans. Shail Mubarak
49. Which is called quicklime ?
Ans. Cao (Calcium oxide)