Today RRB has uplaoded an important NOTICE regarding result of RRB NTPC 2016 CEN-03/2015 (18252 vacancies). The link of said notice and text are given below.
Click Here to download the RRB Notice Regarding Result of RRB NTPC 2016 (CEN-03/2015)
courtesy – RRB Kolkata
SnapShot of Notice:
Important Inference from NOTICE
1. RRBs will hold a 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for various NTPC (Graduate) category posts.
2. CBT Stage 1 is just qualifying in nature. Final selection of candidates will be based on marks in 2nd Stage exam and Aptitude Test/Typing Skill Test wherever applicable.
3. Normalisation of marks will be done as per extant rules in 1st and 2nd stage CBT.
4. 2nd stage CBT is likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
Cick here to Attempt Free Weekly Live Mocks for SSC CHSL 2017/CGL2018
5. The duration of 2nd stage CBT will be of 90 minutes covering 120 multiple choice objective questions.