IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE EXAM
1. THINGS TO BE TAKEN TO THE EXAM
2.two copies of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
3.at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card,PAN Card, etc)
4.photocopy of identity proof mentioned at (3) above.
2. THINGS PROHIBITED
Prohibited items, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
NOTE-I: Candidates are advised not to bring the prohibited items mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
NOTE-II: Pen/pencil and paper for roughwork would be provided in the examination room.
NOTE-III:Electronic watch (timer) will beavailable on the computer screen allotted to candidates.
3. CANDIDATES NOT TO APPEAR IN THE EXAM MORE THAN ONCECANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT APPEAR IN CGLE-2016, TIER-I MORE THAN ONCE OR ELSE THEY WOULD RUN THE RISK OF THEIR CANDIDATURE NOT ONLY BEING CANCELLED BUT ALSO OF THEIR BEING DEBARRED FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
NOTE: In case the candidate has submitted more than one complete application, it is the responsibility of the candidate to appear at the examination only against the last accepted application.
4. TIMING OF ENTRY TO THE EXAM VENUE
The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed:
*.between 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM for the first session
*.between 11.45 AM – 12.45 PM for the second session
*.between 2.45 PM – 3.45 PM for the third session
NOTE:Candidates reaching the venue after entry closing time shall not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
5. BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION NECESSARY
Candidates shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION is completed before they enter the examination lab.
6. LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION AND OTHER FORMALITIES
The candidates should ensure that they provide the below necessarily
*.clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI)
*.Certification Statement in their running handwriting
*.signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate.
1. If the examination does not commence at the scheduled time or is interrupted midway due to any technical snag or for any other reason, candidates should follow theinstructions of the exam functionaries. They may have to wait patiently till the issue is suitably addressed and resolved. In case, theproblem is major and cannot be resolved for any reason, their examination may be rescheduled for which the candidates would be duly intimated.
2. Candidates are assured that in case of any disruption of examination for any reason such as any major/minor technical snag or slow speed of server/breakdown of server etc., they will not, under any circumstances, lose the examinati on time to which they are entitled.
3. Candidates are advised to report to the concerned Regional office/ Commission, in case they notice any irregularity during conduct of examination. The identity of such candidates will be kept confidential.
8. INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED DURING THE EXAMINATION
1. On the Computer Screen available in front of you, you are required to type your Roll Number & PASSWORD as indicated in your Admission Certificate
2. Please read the Instruction Sheet carefully, then click on ‘I HAVE READTHE INSTRUCTIONS AND UNDERTAKE TO ABIDE BY THE SAME’.
3. You will be required to go through a SAMPLE TEST before you access the Main Exam.
4. You are advised not to touch the wires and cables as it could lead to the computer shutting down.
5. There is a TIMER (Clock) available on the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER of the Screen which shows the time remaining for the completion of the exam
Credit: Binayak MondalClick here to join our Facebook Group for SSC Preparation, latest News and Discussion