CPGRAM Reply for SSC CGL 2016 Expected date and exam pattern (10/10/2016)
Greeting Froms Qmaths !!!
Qmaths knows that many of you are waiting for SSC CGL 2015 Result and a few more are worried about SSC CGL 2016 Exam pattern and Expected date of Tier 1
. In this Regard one of our follower (Does not want to disclose his name)
a CPGRAM to PGPORTAL for the same (Queries Raised and Answer Received Screenshot Attached).
In this post we are trying to clear your doubts via response received through cpgram filed.
1) Concern of SSC over Coaching Center Mafia (Solved Answer Keys, Sectional Cut off Rumors)
2) Expected Date of SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1
3) Will there be any sectional Cut-off in SSC CGL Tier 1
1) Plz Do not go with Rumors
2) Tier 1 of SSC CGL 2016 is expected to be held in August, 2016.
1) Pattern of SSC CGL 2016 is more important issue than expected date of SSC CGL 2016.
2) If there is any pattern change, SSC will have to issue a NOTICE for that (Expected 30 days Before).
3) SSC will try hard to conduct CGL 2016 in August 2016 (Try means not 100%)
4) As a candidate you don’t have many options than study, keep studying each and everyday, it will give you an edge over those who are engaged in false/rumors and wasting their precious time. (Source)
SnapShot of Queries raised (Click to see Clear Pic.)
REPLY RECEIVED FROM PG-PORTAL (Click to see Clear Pic.)
If you have any doubts or queries you may ask us via comments, all the best Dear Aspirants. Cick here to Attempt Free Weekly Live Mocks for SSC CHSL 2017/CGL2018