There will 2 papers, Paper I and Paper II respectively. Candidates applying for the post of constable need to attempt Paper I only. Rest of the candidates applying for the other posts apart from the post of constable need to appear both for Paper 1 and 2. The pattern for both the papers is as follows.
MP Police Constable Paper 1
|Name of the Section||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning||40|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30|
|Science and Simple Mathematics||30|
MP Police Constable Paper 2
|Technical Paper based on the topics of Computer Networking Software||100|
Both the exams will be objective MCQ type papers with 100 questions in total and 2 hours each. The total number of marks is 200. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
We really hope this information was helpful enough to you. Now let us shift our focus to some tips and tricks that will help you through the exam.
MP Police Constable Last Minute Preparation Tips
After going through the exam pattern, it is important for you to make a proper study plan. The following points throw some light on the strategy that you will have to follow to crack the MP Police Constable Recruitment Exam. We have previously discussed a 30 Day Study Plan for MP Police Constable Exam. Since this our last resort, let us follow these preparation tips earnestly.
Organizing and Planning
- In order to ease your work of going through notes to find specific subjects and topics, you must organize your study material subject-wise and segregate it further into topics. Prioritize the topics which are important and carry the highest weightage. This will help you to save a lot of your valuable time now and later on too.
- Make a list of topics that you are weak at. Try to devote extra time to them. Keep Practicing. Brush up your skills.
- Chalk out the syllabus and measure your comfort level in individual section. Suppose you feel you are not good in a particular topic, divide your time table according to it and give extra time to these.
- This is one of the most crucial factor that helps you while preparing and also while you give the exam.
- Plan a time table as per your schedule and allot specific hours every day for your preparation. In fact, you must increase the number of hours that you spend studying as these are the final few days and you need to get the preparation mode in full swing.
- Don’t try to solve the exam in one go. Choose topics which are your strengths and that which carry more weightage.
- Practicing shortcut techniques will give you an edge over the others in the exam. It will help you speed up.
- Concentrate on the aptitude section as it requires accuracy as well as speed.
- Try to learn as many shortcut techniques as possible as they save a lot of time and help you speed up.
- Start revising logical reasoning as this is the topic which requires maximum time and maximum practice. It also has the highest weightage amongst all the subjects.
- Concentrate on mathematics as well. It has a lot of important topics that require constant practice.
- Try to shuffle subjects so that you do not get bored.
- Reading newspaper daily for 30 minutes will keep you well informed and will prepare you for the general awareness section.
- Make small notes of whatever you revise. You can go through them later on.
- Solve mock tests and analyze your performance based on time and efficiency. You will get to know about your strengths and weaknesses and you can work on them accordingly. Try to solve as many as you can and keep a track of time.
- It will help you to retain and recollect all that you have studied during this entire time.
- Regular revision will boost your overall confidence.
- Don’t try to cram anything at this stage. Instead apply your brains and solve questions with reason and logic.
As only a few days are left for the exam, the first and foremost thing is that you take good care of yourself. You need to stay healthy and sleep well and try to avoid chores that can cause any injury to you. You need to be relaxed and calm as it will give you a better clarity.
Don’t take stress and too much burden. Most importantly, do not study for late hours as it will only lead to unwanted exhaustion.
We hope that this article helped you in the strategic planning for the approaching exam. We strive to help you so that you do your best. All you need to do is to follow this MP Police Constable last minute preparation plan with utmost dedication as it will boost your will power and motivate you to put in your hard work in the final days of preparation. If you do this, then there’s nothing that can stop you from qualifying this exam.