Maths Questions asked in SBI Clerk 2016 (25-06-2016)
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) Questions asked in SBI Clerk 2016
1. 4, 3, 5, 14, 55, ?
2. 21, 60, ?, 72, 18, 6,
3. 24, ?, 44, 80, 144, 244
4. 6, 3, 3, 4.5, 9, ?
5. 16, 13.9, 18.1, 11.8, ?
6. Gold is 19 times as heavy as water and copper is 9 times as heavy as water. In what ratio should these be mixed to get an alloy 15 times as heavy as water?
7. While covering a distance of 24 km, a man noticed that after walking for 1 hr & 40 min, the distance covered by him was 5/7 of the remaining distance. What was his speed in m/s?
8. Three containers have their volumes in ratio 3:4:5. They are full of milk & water. The mixture contains milk & water in the ratio (4:1), (3:1) & (5:2). The contents of all these three containers are poured into fourth container. What is the ratio of milk & water in the fourth container?
9. A man purchased 2 articles at the same price. He sold one article at 20% profit, while other at the loss of half of the profit of first. What was the Profit or Loss percentage in all?
10. A car depreciates at a certain rate. The current value of the car is estimated to be Rs. 32.768. Also, the ratio of decrease in the value for 4th year and 5th year is 5 : 4. Find the value of the car five years ago. (www.qmaths.in)
11. The sum of the salary of A, B & C is Rs. 72000. They spend 80%, 85% and 75% of their salary. If the ratio of their savings is 8:9:20. What is the salary of A?
12. X invests Rs. 4000 more than Y. If the total profit at the end of the year is Rs. 8000 and Y’s share in profit is Rs. 3200, calculate the amount invested by X.
13. The Length and breadth of the Rectangle are equal to the height and base of the Triangle. The perimeter of the rectangle is given. If length is 2 more than breadth. Find the area of triangle.
14. Data Interpretation Question was asked on Five batsmen A,B,C,D,E scored runs in Five Matches I, II, III, IV, V( 4-5 Questions Were Asked)
15. Ratio of Son and Mother age is 2:7 and Ratio of Son and Fathers age is 4:15, find the ratio of Mother’s to Father’s age.