We know that you all are curious to know about SSC CGL 2015 result and SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 exam date and mode of examination. In this regard one of our follower (Does not want to disclose his name) filed an RTI regading same queries (7 Questions), and today he got RTI Reply. In this post we are sharing the same with all of you.
Questions Asked Through RTI (Reply recieved on 15-06-2016)
1. When will the SSC CGL 2016 Pre exam be held, please provide tentative or exact dates of the same.
RTI Reply: Tentatively End of August,
2. When will the SSC CGL 2016 Mains exam be held, please provide tentative or exact dates of the same.
RTI Reply: After result of Tier I
3. How many vacancies have been increased till toady in SSC CGL 2016 from 3815 which was published by SSC. Please let me know.
RTI Reply: Will be collected after Tier II
4. When the final result of SSC CGL 2015 will come.
RTI Reply: No reply
5. What will be the pattern of SSC CGL 2016 Pre and Mains.
RTI Reply: Yet to decide.
6. Will the Pre Exam be treated as Qualifying in nature or not.
RTI Reply: Pl see notice.
7. Will the Mains exam be Online in nature. Please clarify this. If it is not decided by ssc till now, then please let me know when we can expect the notice from ssc regading this.
RTI Reply: May be notify by end of June.
Here’s the snapshot of RTI Query and Reply received (Click to zoom and see clear picture)
If you have any doubts or queries you may ask us via comments, all the best Dear Aspirants.