The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a few instructions for the candidates who are appearing for SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2016 which is going to be held during 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th July 2016. It is highly advisable to all the aspirants to read and follow these instructions carefully to avoid any last minute havoc due to which you may not be allowed to appear for your paper.
Some Main Points from the Instructions
1) Candidate must bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy. The name should exactly match with ID Proof. (www.qmaths.in)
2) Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the test venue. Fingers should not be coated with stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc.
3) Dress code :
- You should wear half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
- You should wear slippers, sandals but no shoes.
- However, candidates coming in customary/ religious dresses should report at the centre at least 10 minute prior to reporting time for proper frisking.