Friends all of you including me who are fighting for a government job are working hard to achieve it. After the end of college or university life still we are students. We are studying. But have you ever thought that achieving goals in our life does not depend not only upon hard working but building a wonderful charecter also.
Suppose there is no external motivating factors which can grow confidence within yourself. Then what will u do?
Sit calm and start thinking that u r a human being not a mere animal. God has gifted you with yours powerful arms and sharp intelligence. God has not provided both of these powerful weapon to other creatures. So why are you afraid? World is yours. You can do anything with physical (arms) and mental (intelligence) powers using both of them simultaneously.
Human beings are stepping to moons, exploring the universe, inventing amazing medecines which were beyond imagination once…
you have to achieve a govt job nothing herculean ….would you not be able to do it? While it is not beyond imagination but dreamt by everyone. Yes we can do it. We can do it easily. We are educated, we are intelligent, we are industrious, no power in the world can prevent us to snach our rights to achieve our goals.
Life is not gifted to sit idle , but to explore it. Exploring our lives is our duty.
HOW CAN WE BOOST OUR SELF MOTIVATION
1. Study your lessons regularly. Irregularity breeds anxiety
2. Always think postive. I will get the job how much obstacles come in my way.
3. Try to invest some times for God. The almighty is the cause and effect for every incidents in the universe. He is the apex power. So contact with this power will certainly lead to yourself more powerful.
4. Dont forget your extra carricular activities. ALL WORK NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY…..now you know dull boys can not get govt jobs. It enhance your inner energy and relax your mind. Relaxing the brain muscles leads to more working power.
5. Life is full of enjoyments. Your journey towards your goal is a matter of rejoice not a burden.
6. Try to read motivating story books or biographies if possible.
7. Google is the Guru. So use internet to enrich your knowledge whether it is out of your syllabus or not.
8. Keep some time for social networking sites.
9. Keep study but dont forget your society, friends, relatives, neighbours. Keep contact with them.
10. Always keep distance from demotivating people. They are your enemies.
11. Always remember your failure in some exams are not negetive incidents …those are the real teachers with a different look.
TODAY ITS ALL. WILL COME BACK WITH ‘HOW TO FIGHT ANXIETIES & DEPRESSION’