1. Try to find out the first sentence. If you can see any chronological order in the given paragraph, then it is easy to solve that question. You should try to find out the linkage how the events occurs in the paragraph. If you are able to find out the last sentence then it will also help you in coming to the right sequence of paragraph.
2. Questions where first and the last sentence is given, can be quite easily. Just try to find out the sentence which has the linkage to the first sentence’s event. Eliminate all those options of whom you have found the order.
3. as much as you can of these questions to make yourself more familiar with these types of questions. Never think that these questions are easy but you can do them with a bit of practice if you have a little command over English.
4. Read all the parts to make the paragraph more meaningful. Try to find out the logical sequence and then arrange these parts in correct and meaningful sequence. So practice more and more of paragraph with jumbled words.
5. Finding linkage between parts is more important in these questions in order to make the paragraph meaningful. The things that are going to help you in these type of questions is only your command over vocabulary, your knowledge of English grammar, preposition, conjuctions etc. overall your command over English and practice of these questions.