Salary of Bank Clerk after IBA 10 Bipartite Settlement

Here is a good news for all IBPS exam aspirants. Salary structure of bank employees is revised as per
IBA 10 Bipartite Settlement.

In the following table I haven’t considered many annual perks because of lack of data. All the candidates who get Clerk job after IBPS Clerk III exam will get Rs 19461 in hand per month. Now competition is going to be tough as this is a respectable salary and at par with salary in private sector, so less candidates will decline job offers.
In case you find any mistake or want to make any addition then comment below.

Salary of freshers after IBPS Clerk exam

Component
Now (per month)
Revised (Per month)
Basic
8000
12812 ( 60.15% of DA merged in basic)
House Rent Allowance
800 (10% of DA)
1921 (15% of DA)
Fuel expenses
225
225
Dearness allowance
8000 (100% of Basic salary)
5124 (40% of basic as remaining 60% merged in basic salary)
1908 (9.5% increase in final pay slip component)
Total
17225
21990
Deductions


Provident fund
-1722
-2199
Tax
-20
-20
Union fee
-40
-60
Benefit funds
-250
-250
In hand
15193
19461


Please visit official website of IBA for details

Leave a Reply