Recently the FCI has notified about the recruitment of eligible applicants for JE/Assistant Grade II III/ Typist posts with reference advt no. 3/2015-FCI Category-III. There were total 4318 vacancies for which the online applications will be going to be submitted upto17 March 2015. Huge number of aspirants are going to apply for the FCI JE/AG 3/AG 2/Typist posts. The date of examination is not announced and will be available soon. The applicants going to apply are very large in respect to the number of posts advertised. Still these are large number of posts and the applicants for applying will be in lacs so the competition will be going to be high.
The following list will tell you about the list of opening that are available through this FCI recruitment 2015.
North Zone comprises of: Delhi, Haryana,Punjab, Chandigarh,Himachal Pradesh,J&K, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhan.
South Zone: Andhra Pradesh,Andaman and Nicobar,Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Tamil Nadu,Puducherry, Telangana.
East Zone : Bihar , Jharkand , Odisha , West Bengal, Sikkim
West Zone: Maharashtra,Goa,Madhya Pradesh,Chhattisgarh,Gujarat,Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
NorthEast Zone: Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Nagaland,Manipur & NEF Region (includes the State of Mizoram,Tripura & Meghalaya)
Who are eligible?
Are you thinking of whether you fulfill the eligibility conditions & apply online for FCI exams? Then read below for the qualifications:
Junior Engineer: –
Age must not be above 28 yrs as on Jan 1, 2015 (+3 yrs for OBC ,+5 yrs for SC/ST,+10 yrs for PWD/PH
- Civil: Must have completed degree or diploma in Civil Engineering (one year experience required for diploma holders)
- Electrical Engineering: Must have completed Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering (1 yr exp. needed for diploma)
- Mechanical Engineering: Must have Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (1 yr. exp. necessary for diploma)
Assistant Grade III
Age of the applicant should be or less than 27 years as on 1.1.2015 (+3 yrs for OBC ,+5 yrs for SC/ST,+10 yrs for PWD/PH
- Depot: Graduation in any degree with proficiency in computers.
- Accounts: Must possess B.Com degree along with computer operation knowledge.
- General: Candidates with degree in any discipline & proficient in computer usage.
- Technical: Should have completed B.Sc.(Agriculture) OR B.Sc. (Botany / Zoology / BioTechnology / BioChemistry / Microbiology / Food Science) OR B. Tech / BE (Food Science & Technology /Agriculture.
Note:1 – All the above educational qualifications should be valid as on January 1, 2015
To Crack the Examination
The applicants need the examination pattern and syllabus so that they can prepare themselves for qualifying the examination. So below the FCI JE/AG 2 ,3/Typist Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 has been provided. To know the syllabus and examination pattern.
Syllabus Exam Pattern
Examination Pattern of Junior Engineer in various disciplines :
There will be two papers conducted for this post which are Paper I and Paper II.
Paper I will be common for JE, AG III all disciplines.
Candidates will get 90 minutes for paper I that is consist of 120 objective type questions on
- Reasoning Ability
- Data Analysis
- English Language
- Computer proficiency
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
- General Intelligence &Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation.
Paper II will be for 90 minutes consisting of 120 multiple choice questions on
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Note:2 As per the application given by the candidate for particular post or may be said technical knowledge of the subject completed at graduate/diploma level. Candidates qualifying these two papers and securing marks will be considered for further process.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Assistant Grade II and Typist (Hindi) :
90 minutes duration Paper III and IV will be conducted for these posts and this paper is consist of 120 objective type multiple choice questions on
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Computer Knowledge.
Note 3: Candidates qualifying this paper will be considered for next round.
Candidates applying for Assistant Grade II (Hindi) will be required to appear for Paper IV as well.
As Paper III is already mentioned above so Paper III and IV will be conducted for this post in which Paper IV is explained below :
Duration will be 90 minutes in which candidates will be required to :-
- Translate 2 passages in which one will be for Hindi to English And one will be for English to Hindi and two essays in Hindi and English.
Note:4 – Candidates applying for Typist (Hindi) are required to appear for Paper III only and if they qualify then they will be called for skill test of typing in Hindi that will be of qualifying nature but final selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the written test.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Grade II posts will be shortlisted to appear for Paper IV on the basis of their marks secured in Paper III and candidates qualifying both Paper III and IV will be evaluated through minimum qualifying marks and those marks will be the basis for final selection of the candidate.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Assistant Grade III in General, Technical, Accounts and Depot discipline posts :
As it has already been mentioned that Paper I will be common for Assistant Grade III posts, but there will be Paper II for Assistant Grade III posts for AG III Accounts and General Discipline means only for two disciplines in AG III post, there will be paper II.
Paper II for these posts is consist of 120 multiple choice answers questions in which questions will be asked on
- Particularly General Accounting and Finance for Accounts discipline.
For Assistant Grade III Technical discipline, questions will be asked on
- Biological Sciences means specific technical knowledge of relevant stream.
Note:5 Selection of the candidates will be finalized on the basis of merit list they secure in written test and skill tests (if applicable) so candidates are required to prepare well for this examination and secure good marks